Tuesday, June 29, 2010

greetings loved ones


"take off your pants. "




That new sarcophagus pokemon is the biggest piece of shit ever. I thought spiritomb or whatever was bad, but no. This just takes the motherfucking cake. It is also nightemarish and just overall ..i don't even.


if i ever get this game.....i am so catching one.



Also, I am obviously obsessed with Katy Perry right now. /burp.
















i'll just end with this little number here..

3 comments:

  1. How many times do I have to tell you I am not going to take off my pants and sit on a mound of cotton candy for you. Take your animu influenced fantasies somewhere else.

    ALSO SUSAN LOOK AT ME I'M WINTER'S BOYFRIEND she's very shy and doesn't like admitting she's taken because she likes slutting around

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING BETWEEN YOU TWO AHAHAHAHA
    wait.. boyfriend! YOU FUCKING LIED YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE A LESBIAN WERE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE YOU SLUT!! i thought i loved you

    new pokemon looks fanbased but totally rad and i dig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO KIBA SHUT UP YOU LIAR

    SUSAN I NEVER SAID I WAS A LESBIAN YOU ARE INSANE HFDKSJHAF;KLDHSKAF

    ReplyDelete